To help you maximize the overall profitability of your assets, Fogelman offers a wide array of asset management services such as:
Operations & On-Site Personnel
Led by our regional vice presidents who average nearly 20 years of industry experience, Fogelman’s operations teams are among the most experienced in the multifamily industry. We pride ourselves on increasing the value of managed communities for our clients (both owners and residents) through expertly maintaining the physical asset, providing superior customer service, and maximizing the financial performance of each asset.
Revenue Optimization Services
Utilizing the industry’s top revenue management software, Fogelman’s pricing advisors work hand-in-hand with our operations team to set new lease and renewal pricing for leases of all terms. Using the latest technology to assist the combined team effort allows Fogelman to remain nimble in decision making, adjust to market conditions, and maximize all revenue opportunities.
Real Estate Services
Fogelman provides an in-house real estate services department to oversee and coordinate the time-consuming but very critical tasks of maximizing all ancillary/non-rent income opportunities, managing utility costs and conservation programs, and implementing systems and procedures which minimize property operating expenses. The focused work of our real estate service department allows our onsite associates to focus their time and energy on the residents and day-to-day operations.
Training and Human Resources
Fogelman’s innovative and award-winning training and human resource team focuses on the professional development of our Fogelman associates through a blended learning environment. We ensure that the best people are being hired and trained and then provide competitive benefits, rewards and recognition. Our tenure says it all.
Our marketing strategy leads the industry, mixing cutting-edge technology and award-winning design with a personal approach. We focus on digital marketing to maximize visibility for unique property URLs and functionality for our prospects and residents with online availability, leasing, rent payment and account management.
Our accounting team serves as the Fogelman information hub for providing customized accounting and reporting services tailored to each client’s needs. Our accounting team is highly reputed for its consistent accuracy and timeliness.
The Fogelman IT Department manages our integrated technology platform and supports our managed properties and clients by deploying the latest technology processes and systems layered with multiple support points.
Drawing on our five decades operating multifamily assets through many different industry cycles, FMG offers our clients a wide array of property acquisition and due diligence services. Depending on a specific client's needs, we can provide some or all of the following elements:
- Identification of target properties for acquisition
- Preparation of property financial projections (income and expenses)
- Market and Submarket analysis
- Evaluation of Subject Property
- Identification of opportunities for ancillary income
- 100% unit interior inspections and lease file audits
- Coordination of purchase contract and related documents
- Coordination of third-party professionals (appraisal, engineering, survey, legal)
- Recommendations for capital improvements
Keeping assets well maintained is a key component of long-term success. To assist our clients with this effort and fulfill their particular needs, FMG offers a full complement of construction management services. Specific construction management services include the following:
- Evaluation of your asset’s physical condition and recommendation of needed capital improvements
- Development of scopes of work and obtaining competitive bids
- Coordination of third party architects, engineers, and interior design professionals
- Monitoring of the work in process and approval of contractor draw request
- Providing ongoing status reports throughout the project